Your cart is currently empty!
LongScarf – “Don’t Say”
$32.95 – $52.95 +Tax
My custom printed scarves are the most versatile way to wear art! Tie it to your bag, wear it as a shawl, knot it around your hair, or even hang it on your wall as a more traditional piece of art with a modern touch. These beautiful scarves feature my original artwork, permanently printed and made to last. Available in 2 elegant fabric options and different sizes, they really are the epitome of elegant versatility.
• Choose Poly Chiffon (100% Polyester) or Silk Habotai made from 8mm 100% silk habotai
• Smooth surface with low lustre
• Very soft hand, lovely drape
• Each scarf is printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada
• Vivid print that will never fade after washing
Care Instructions :
• Poly Chiffon : Machine wash in cold water with phosphate free detergent, hang to dry, iron on synthetic setting, may shrink after the first wash.
• Silk Habotai : Machine or hand wash in cold water with ¼ cup of vinegar and 2 teaspoons of salt. Fill the washing machine with water (no ecocycle). Machine dry delicate or hang to dry. Can be ironed using the silk setting. Do not bleach. Can be drycleaned.
10" x 45", 16" x 72"
Silk Habotai, Poly Chiffon